How to get rid of banner ""Can you help us improve this documentation? ..."

lon...@protonmail.com

Oct 14, 2016, 9:52:00 AM10/14/16
to TiddlyWiki
I installed the "Documentation from TiddlyWiki.com" plugin. -- nice to have all that information at my fingertips.

Now, whenever I create a new tiddler or edit an existing tiddler, the pink banner asking for help in improving the documentation appears. I want to get rid of it.

I found this from a few years ago: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/tiddlywiki/R1XVSicfQSw/ANYvNWfVmQMJ;context-place=forum/tiddlywiki. But it is out of date and doesn't help. The file they refer to is no longer present in the build. Instead, a system tiddler [[$:/ContributionBanner]] is used now.

I would like to eliminate the banner while keeping the other documentation tiddlers. How can this be accomplished?

Thanks.

Ton Gerner

Oct 14, 2016, 10:06:11 AM10/14/16
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,

Just remove the tag $:/tags/EditTemplate from $:/ContributionBanner

Cheers,

Ton

lon...@protonmail.com

Oct 14, 2016, 12:53:56 PM10/14/16