Filtering journals by date; first 10 characters

AlanBCohen

Aug 27, 2017, 5:18:09 PM8/27/17
to TiddlyWiki
This is an attempt to filter journals (YYYY.0MM.0DD 0hh:0mm:0ss) to produce a daily summary. It curently returns an empty table. I know the rest of the tiddler besides the filter is close.
I've been trying to learn how to do this in TW5. Any suggestions?

List tiddler title, tags, and text in a table where titles are for a selected date, sorted by the timestamp.
<th>Title </th>
<th>Tags </th>
<th>Text </th>
<$list filter="[tag[Journal]prefix[2017.08.22],sort[title]]"
</$list>

AlanBCohen

Aug 27, 2017, 5:24:31 PM8/27/17
to TiddlyWiki
I just noticed the filter was missing the trailins >
I put it in my original tiddler but it still isn't working.

Mark S.

Aug 27, 2017, 5:58:59 PM8/27/17
to TiddlyWiki
I think you'll find it works better without that comma in the middle of the filter.

Good luck!
Mark

AlanBCohen

Aug 27, 2017, 10:07:06 PM8/27/17