Help With BJTools StoryTopTabs

Kevin Kleinfelter

Apr 7, 2018, 1:54:44 PM4/7/18
to TiddlyWiki
StoryTopTabs is an elegantly brief extension.  I'm hoping someone (BJ?) can help me to tweak it.

A view-mode tiddler can be selected by clicking it.  TW shows it is selected by putting an outline around it.  This works whether StoryTopTabs is installed or not.  With StoryTopTabs, the 'active' tab is highlighted, but having an active tab doesn't mean that a tiddler is selected.

I'd like activating a tab to select the corresponding tiddler.

I think I just need to add an action-navigate widget to the right place, but either I'm not adding it correctly or it navigates without selecting.

Kevin Kleinfelter

Apr 7, 2018, 2:12:04 PM4/7/18
to TiddlyWiki
Well shucks.  I'm an idiot.  Selecting the current tiddler is a function of a plugin - plugins/nome/KbShortcuts.