Relink

David Gifford

Nov 23, 2019, 2:30:37 PM11/23/19
to TiddlyWiki
I can honestly say that the relink plugin (https://flibbles.github.io/tw5-relink/) by Flibbles is the change to TiddlyWiki that has most reinvigorated my use of TiddlyWiki in 2019. I would vote for this to be part of the core. Just sayin'.

TiddlyTweeter

Nov 23, 2019, 3:04:47 PM11/23/19
to TiddlyWiki
David

Why don't you have a section at top of your ToolMap to express this desire too?

Josiah

Mark S.

Nov 23, 2019, 3:56:00 PM11/23/19
to TiddlyWiki
The relink code doesn't work on IE 11. Just sayin ...

Ste Wilson

Nov 24, 2019, 4:35:06 AM11/24/19
to TiddlyWiki
But 'doesn't work in IE' is true of a good chunk of the internet these days. Just saying ;)

TonyM

Nov 24, 2019, 6:42:12 AM11/24/19
to TiddlyWiki
A single plugin not working may mean little in the scheme of things if it fails gracefully. Using the browser sniffer you could identify ie and respond in the wiki.

Regards
Tony