Quotable TiddlyWiki ...

@TiddlyTweeter

Mar 5, 2018, 10:06:48 AM3/5/18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
"All Tiddlers are equal, but some Tiddlers are more equal than others." -- Jack Orwell

@TiddlyTweeter

Mar 5, 2018, 11:50:01 AM3/5/18
to TiddlyWiki
"Give me a TiddlyWiki and I'll fill it." -- Jack Picasso

@TiddlyTweeter

Mar 5, 2018, 11:51:53 AM3/5/18
to TiddlyWiki
"I choose a TiddlyWiki and chop off whatever I don't need." -- Jack-Auguste Rodin

@TiddlyTweeter

Mar 5, 2018, 11:55:44 AM3/5/18
to TiddlyWiki
"Never answer an anonymous Tiddler." -- Jack Yogi Berra

Mark S.

Mar 5, 2018, 1:15:12 PM3/5/18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
"Neither a lender nor a borrower of tiddlers be" -- Polonius Jack

Jeremy Ruston

Mar 5, 2018, 4:43:26 PM3/5/18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
I read this rather wonderful quote today:

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities; in the expert's mind there are few."  -Shunryu Suzuki

It reminds me of one of the peculiar joys of the TiddlyWiki community: seeing other people doing things with TiddlyWiki that I thought impossible.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

On Monday, March 5, 2018 at 7:06:48 AM UTC-8, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:
"All Tiddlers are equal, but some Tiddlers are more equal than others." -- Jack Orwell

@TiddlyTweeter

Mar 6, 2018, 12:30:32 PM3/6/18
to TiddlyWiki
"Nothing can have value, without being an object of TiddlyWiki." -- Jack Marx, Capital: A Critique of Coding Economy

@TiddlyTweeter

Mar 6, 2018, 12:43:19 PM3/6/18
to TiddlyWiki
"Without TiddlyWiki, life would be a mistake." -- Jack Nietzsche

Thomas Elmiger

Mar 6, 2018, 4:42:04 PM3/6/18
to TiddlyWiki

Veni, vidi, TiddlyWiki
-- Jacobinus Caesar

Thomas Elmiger

Mar 6, 2018, 4:47:12 PM3/6/18
to TiddlyWiki
"Tempus fugit – TiddlyWiki manet."
 -- Jacobinus Anonymus

Thomas Elmiger

Mar 6, 2018, 5:36:24 PM3/6/18
to TiddlyWiki
"Survival of the tiddlers" -- Jack Darwin