Conditional fonts based on Operating System

Mark Krieg

Mar 16, 2019, 3:12:30 PM3/16/19
to TiddlyWiki
Is it possible to have a stylesheet that would check for the current operating system and change the font accordingly, or possibly just have TiddlyWiki choose a different stylesheet based on the operating system?  If so, how would I go about that?

The reason I'm asking is because I'm have heavy Quine app user for iOS, but iOS has a limited selection of fonts compared to Mac OS. I'd like to have a particular font in my stylesheet unique to my MacBook and another font chosen for iOS.

Thomas Elmiger

Mar 16, 2019, 6:15:41 PM3/16/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Mark,

CSS applies the first available font from a list, so if you put the MacOS (only) font first and the iOS font second, it should work the way you want.

Good luck!
Thomas

Mark Krieg

Mar 16, 2019, 8:48:23 PM3/16/19
to TiddlyWiki
Oh my goodness!  So easy!  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark