Images in Tiddly Wiki

tib...@sunyit.edu

Feb 16, 2018, 10:25:37 AM2/16/18
to TiddlyWiki
Hey All,

I am having trouble working with images in tiddlywiki. i have the embedded in my tiddlers but I can't get them to be responsive and have the text wrap around the image properly. I have tried a few tiddly wiki tricks and a few css tricks but no success.

Anyone had experience with this?

Thanks

BurningTreeC

Feb 16, 2018, 10:39:18 AM2/16/18
to TiddlyWiki
Hi, this is something that also caused some tinkering to me

I found some useful sites:

the first link comes up with two different solutions where the second doesn't work on FireFox, but it should work on Chrome and Safari

all the best,
BTC

Lindsey Tibbitts

Feb 16, 2018, 10:46:58 AM2/16/18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
thank you! ill look into this after work this evening. appreciate the feedback

Ste Wilson

Feb 16, 2018, 11:12:03 AM2/16/18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
I asked the same question only a couple of days ago!

I made a tiddler called $:/Floatleft with img { float: left; } as the text and tagged as $:/tags/Stylesheet

Then in the tiddler I a wanted the text to wrap around a pic I put @@.Floatleft

Example can be seen here:

stephenteacher.tiddlyspot.com/#The%20Evolution%20of%20the%20Guitar

A quick search fort css float gives other options.

Ton Gerner

Feb 16, 2018, 11:21:39 AM2/16/18
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,