[TW5] Creating editable HistoryView of opened tiddlers

Alex

Mar 15, 2017, 5:44:14 PM3/15/17
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

im trying to create a tiddler with a list of tiddler-titles. This list shows every opened tiddler from top to botton, so if you open another tiddler its title is appended to the botton.

Furthermore there are little "x's" to delete single tiddlers from this list. The title is not deleted if you close a tiddler.

The last step would be a button to export all shown tiddlers in the shown order to static html.

I looked up the $:/HistoryList tiddler which seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. I tried to get the titles with TextReference  (http://tiddlywiki.com/static/TextReference.html) but this does not work. I thinks it is because of the structure of this JSONTiddler ("Note: It is currently only possible to retrieve data from the immediate properties of the root object of a JSONTiddler." [http://tiddlywiki.com/static/DataTiddlers.html]).

My question is: Is it possible to extract the title of the opened tiddlers from $:/HistoryList to add them to an editable list for printing in the exact "open-order" ? Maybe a way to append all entries of $:/HistoryList!currentTiddler to a list?

Best regards

Alex

PMario

Mar 16, 2017, 8:22:37 AM3/16/17
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Alex,

{{$:/StoryList!!list}}  will show you the list field of all open tiddlers.

-m

Alex

Mar 16, 2017, 3:10:33 PM3/16/17
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi PMario,

thanks for your answer.

But StoryList does not store the tiddler which were opened and closed afterwards. I think HistoryList is exactly what I need. A list of tiddlers which were opened. Even if they were closed afterwards they are stored in HistoryList. But I could not get a list from HistoryList to show in SideBar or anywhere else.

Jan Johannpeter

Mar 18, 2017, 3:07:00 PM3/18/17
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
There is a Plugin by Wim Which does exactly this http://tw5quickref.tiddlyspot.com/
Greetings Jan

'Alex' via TiddlyWiki <tiddl...@googlegroups.com> schrieb am Do. 16. März 2017 um 20:10:
Hi PMario,

thanks four your answer.

Ste Wilson

Mar 18, 2017, 6:26:08 PM3/18/17
to TiddlyWiki
Didn't know that. Just added to my wiki!

wimm

Mar 21, 2017, 1:37:23 AM3/21/17
to TiddlyWiki
Or read the post for more details about my bread crumbs / history / fullhistory plugin

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/TiddlyWiki/history%7Csort:relevance/tiddlywiki/u4lN-olqnPc/ZelgtYJHAwAJ

If you want the newly opened tiddler at the bottom (end) you probably want the following

{{{[fullhistory[]!prefix[Draft]unique[]]}}}

Of course when you remove the curly braces you can use the filter in a list something like

<$list filter="[fullhist....]"><br><$view field="title"></$list>