Railroad plugin?

hubertgk

Jan 27, 2018, 6:33:11 PM1/27/18
to TiddlyWiki
Hi all,

I'm looking for a lightweight solution to creating simple graphs/flowcharts and the railroad plugin appears to be what I'm looking for (there are fancier solutions out there, but I'd rather keep my tiddlywiki file(s) small and with no dependencies etc).

However, the railroad plugin documentation is lacking and so, having no knowledge of syntax here, I'm unable to start using it. Also, the only version I've found seems to be stuck at 5.1.8 "pre-release". I've also learned that this plugin was at one stage made part of the core, but it doesn't seem to be built-in per se.

Could anyone provide some robust syntax instruction and examples and/or point me to resources? I've already done my fair bit of googling but to little avail, unfortunately.

As always, thank you very much for your valuable advice and thanks for your time.

Best regards,
Hubert

zemoxian

Jan 27, 2018, 9:05:26 PM1/27/18
to TiddlyWiki
The main site describes the railroad diagram syntax.

https://tiddlywiki.com/#Railroad%20Plugin

You should be able to install the latest version from the plugins tab on the control panel.

https://tiddlywiki.com/#Installing%20a%20plugin%20from%20the%20plugin%20library

wjam

Jan 28, 2018, 3:10:57 PM1/28/18
to TiddlyWiki
For my own reference I added some more examples to the railroad syntax tiddler

See my tw5quickref  wiki at

KR wjam

hubertgk

Jan 29, 2018, 6:41:49 AM1/29/18
to TiddlyWiki
See my tw5quickref  wiki at

These are exactly the bits that I was missing to get started. Thank you!