TW5.1.21: How to print one tiddler

Chuck R.

Dec 4, 2019, 10:20:37 AM12/4/19
to TiddlyWiki
Now I have a newer version of TW, is there a way, or an addon, to easily print one tiddler from a TW file stored on Tiddlyspot.com?

I've been searching around for info on this and have not found anything yet.

Thank you.

Eric Shulman

Dec 4, 2019, 10:50:59 AM12/4/19
to TiddlyWiki
On Wednesday, December 4, 2019 at 7:20:37 AM UTC-8, Chuck R. wrote:
Now I have a newer version of TW, is there a way, or an addon, to easily print one tiddler from a TW file stored on Tiddlyspot.com?

First view the desired tiddler, then use the "open in a new window" command (by default, this command is in the tiddler's "more" menu dropdown)

Then, from the newly opened window, right click and choose "print" from the browser's popup menu.

that should do it.

-e

Chuck R.

Dec 4, 2019, 12:20:18 PM12/4/19