How to change the file name when saving

g...@seznam.cz

Aug 18, 2019, 8:48:52 AM8/18/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,
can I set the file name empty + date + time?
Example empty-01.01.2000-14.52.15.html
Thank you for your help

Mohammad

Aug 18, 2019, 9:08:13 AM8/18/19
to TiddlyWiki

Mohammad

Aug 18, 2019, 9:12:15 AM8/18/19
to TiddlyWiki
Example:

The attached tid same file as

Empty - 18.08.2019-17.40.24.html

To use only drag and drop on your wiki, save and reload, then press the save button!

--Mohammad

On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 5:18:52 PM UTC+4:30, g...@seznam.cz wrote:
$__config_SaveWikiButton_Filename.tid

g...@seznam.cz

Aug 18, 2019, 9:30:41 AM8/18/19
to TiddlyWiki
@Mohammad

Thank you very much, but I can't find it. Can you guide me more?

Mohammad

Aug 18, 2019, 10:19:25 AM8/18/19
to TiddlyWiki
In above post I have attached a .tid file (I attached it here again!)
Drag and drop into your wiki
Save your wiki and reload
That s all.

If you like to change the format of file name edit

$:/config/SaveWikiButton/Filename

tiddler!

Good luk
$__config_SaveWikiButton_Filename.tid

g...@seznam.cz

Aug 18, 2019, 2:44:50 PM8/18/19
to TiddlyWiki
@Mohammad

It already works, thank you very much ;-)

TonyM

Aug 19, 2019, 12:10:12 AM8/19/19
to TiddlyWiki
Mohammad,

Have you investigated changing the save name temporarily for a single save option - like for a backup, or even with a different filter to save a limited set of tiddlers?

I imagine a button would need to set the fieldname, initiate a save and reset the filename.

Alternatively if we could have a save anything as any name on a button click would be nice. For example save all changes stored in local storage to a file of username.json without the save as dialogue appearing.

Regards
Tony

Mohammad

Aug 19, 2019, 1:25:40 AM8/19/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Tony!
This is a good idea!  I think it is possible to have a limited number of save and then reset the number!
We need to have our customized button!

For the last part I have no idea.

--Mohammad