I'm still here, and so is TiddlyServer

79 vues

Arlen Beiler

non lue,
18 juil. 2019, 21:25:3418/07/2019
à TiddlyWiki
Hi everyone,

just wanted to let you know I haven't disappeared. I'm taking a few weeks break as I've inserted myself back into America, but I plan to wrap up the TiddlyServer 2.1 update, doing my best to make sure it works flawlessly. I'll be deferring some of the more ambitious features, such as host header routing, for a future release, but I'm still planning to finish it. Maybe I'll even add a settings page if I can figure out a good layout and theme for it. I'm still around. Hopefully soon commits will start happening again, and I might dust off some of my (very) ambitious PRs in the TiddlyWiki repo and see how things are going.

Just letting you know.
Arlen

TonyM

non lue,
19 juil. 2019, 00:17:3719/07/2019
à TiddlyWiki
Arlen,

Thanks for the update. I for one use tiddlyserver in my work flow every day and trust my key wiki to it. Opening it in a chrome browser application icon, but as a way to access any of my other wikis
From the index of wikis in Firefox.

I do not have any needed fixes or extensions but have some ideas for future extensions. Good work on this very reliable solution.

Regards
Tony

I will say no more unless you open an invite for possible enhancements

Regards
Tony

Mark S.

non lue,
19 juil. 2019, 20:51:2319/07/2019
à TiddlyWiki
Hi Arlen,

I assume we're supposed to use the source code from the latest release?

Two comments.

First, a small thing. If a directory structure doesn't exist, it doesn't have an icon. This is visually unappealing. The reason a directory might not exist is that it might be on a drive or net drive that is periodically removed or renamed.

More major. When saving a single file, the file doesn't know that it has been saved. That is, the check mark remains red.  Clicking on it a second time will result in an actual RSOE with a message about xhr. The first
save appears to actually work, it's just a matter of sending the message back to the button. Also, when leaving the page it will prompt you to save changes even though the changes have been saved.

Thanks!
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer