Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Mat

nepřečteno,
25. 4. 2020 7:13:0325.04.20
komu: TiddlyWiki
Just throwing out an idea for anyone who wants to service the community by providing curated wiki code (think Mohammads and Davids great services)

First, envision the looks of the (existing) plugin library. It shows a vertical row of plugins where each item consists of an icon and, next to it, some meta data.

With that layout in mind, instead imagine a site that serves code snips. Instead of icons, it has buttons. Clicking a button executes "copy to memory". Further, instead of (or in addition to) meta data, there could be fields where the user can preset parameter values that are to be inserted in the snip before he clicks the copy-to-memory button. Sometimes even selectwidgets instead of fields.

I think it would be possible to use a template for creating this, i.e the snips are separate tiddlers and these are then run in a listwidget and displayed via the button+userfields template.

Yeah... that was it. Not expecting anyone to do this, just thought it was a neat idea ;-)

<:-)

Mohammad

nepřečteno,
25. 4. 2020 7:57:0125.04.20
komu: TiddlyWiki
Hi Mat,
 Thank you for this great idea.

I am sure you have seen Yazd:

It uses a template for documenting simple macros for example look at https://tw-scripts.github.io/Yazd/#Macro%20Summary
If you click a link for example macro/cycle you see https://tw-scripts.github.io/Yazd/#macro%2Fcycle
You can see code, examples and small description, one can copy and use the snippets in his/her own wiki!
Yazd try to gives snippet as macros

You method I think automate this and facilitate user simply find and take the code to their own wiki!

I support your idea.

Cheers
Mohammad

Mohammad

nepřečteno,
25. 4. 2020 7:59:2825.04.20
komu: TiddlyWiki
See as another example wiki-wiki-todo

Copy the simple macro to have a ToDo- list on the fly :-)
Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat
0 nových zpráv