Links or Backlinks

Mohammad Rahmani

May 1, 2021, 1:47:42 PM5/1/21
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
I have a sample tiddler. It is a link or a backlink in my current Tiddler, but I do not know this is in advance!

What is the simplest solution to find if this sample tiddler is link or backlink with regard to my currentTiddler?

Best wishes
Mohammad

si

May 1, 2021, 2:40:06 PM5/1/21
to TiddlyWiki
Not sure if it's the simplest solution, but does this do what you want?

{{{ [<currentTiddler>links[]match[Sample tiddler]then[Is a link]else[Is a backlink]] }}}

Mohammad Rahmani

Charlie Veniot

May 1, 2021, 4:06:24 PM5/1/21
to TiddlyWiki
I'm in a TiddlyWiki programming mood today.

You already have a beautifully concise solution, so I'm just sharing this, solution to a somewhat different problem, for the coding fun of it:

<$vars Tiddler1={{Sample Tiddler A!!title}}
       OtherTiddlers="Sample Tiddler Z;Sample Tiddler B;Sample Tiddler D" >
<$list variable="TiddlerX" filter="[<OtherTiddlers>split[;]sort[]]">
</$list>
</$vars>

Screenshot 2021-05-01 5.04.16 PM.png

Mohammad

May 1, 2021, 4:13:35 PM5/1/21
to TiddlyWiki
Very nice solution indeed!
You may use TW-Icons to set beautiful icons instead of  --> <--

Thank you!

On Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 12:36:24 AM UTC+4:30 cj.v...@gmail.com wrote:
I'm in a TiddlyWiki programming mood today.

I love programming too!

You already have a beautifully concise solution, so I'm just sharing this, solution to a somewhat different problem, for the coding fun of it:

Put this as a ViewTemplate in tiddlywik.com using filter="[all[current]links[]] [all[current]backlinks[]]" and then see the nice table at the bottom of each tiddler!

I got the original idea from Zettelkasten by Soren!

Mohammad Rahmani

May 1, 2021, 4:23:41 PM5/1/21
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
More funs

2. download attached references
3. drag and drop into tiddlywiki.com
4. See every tiddler with a very nice reference section with a dynamic table showing references (links and backlinks). It shows on demand.

Kudos goes to Soren!

Screenshot

image.png

Best wishes
Mohammad

references.json

Mohammad Rahmani

May 1, 2021, 4:32:25 PM5/1/21
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Big forgotten step in previous post!

You need to add Shiraz to tiddlywiki.com to have the dynamic tables working

So do this before step 4: drag and drop from https://kookma.github.io/TW-Shiraz

Best wishes
Mohammad