[Theme] Mono - Bullets not rendering

Nathan Warner

Oct 3, 2020, 12:52:12 PM10/3/20
to TiddlyWiki
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or now.  I was playing around with Mono Theme http://j.d.mono.tiddlyspot.com/ when bullets any longer rendered.

I looked though the settings and determined it has to do with this checkbox.  $:/ControlPanel -> Appearance -> Drift Tweaks -> Show Bullets & Numbers

I'm guessing this is an unknown dependency, as there is nothing else about Drift in the mono theme.

Anyone have any experience in fixing this?

Thanks
Nathan

talha131

Oct 3, 2020, 4:24:12 PM10/3/20
to TiddlyWiki

> Anyone have any experience in fixing this?

Fixing what? When your enable the checkbox, the bullets and numbers start to work as usual.

I cannot speak for JD, who is the author of the theme. But I think she uses Mono them with the Drift plugin, which is why you see this behavior.

Nathan Warner

Oct 3, 2020, 6:20:36 PM10/3/20
to TiddlyWiki
Sorry, I should have me mentioned that the "Drift Tweaks" setting doesn't exist when applying the Mono Theme to an empty Tiddlywiki  This is why it seems like an unknown dependency.

talha131

Oct 4, 2020, 5:13:58 AM10/4/20
to TiddlyWiki

To fix this bug do this

Create a new tiddler.

Write in it

 ul, li {     list-style-position: inside; }

Tag it with $:/tags/Stylesheet.

This should fix the issue.

You might want to put all these rules in there too, but it is not necessary.

 ul, li {     list-style-position: inside; }
 ul, li {    white-space: normal !important;    text-align: justify; }
li > p {   display: inline; } mark.blue { background-color: #15f4ee; }  mark.green { background-color: #39ff14; } mark.yellow { background-color: #ccff00; } mark.orange { background-color: #FF9933; } mark.pink { background-color: #ff69b4; }

Nathan Warner

Oct 4, 2020, 11:06:03 AM10/4/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks!

I also found that copying these tiddlers worked.
  • $:/ak/drift/stylesheet
  • $:/ak/drift/TweaksDB
  • $:/ak/drift/TweaksPanel