Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Sylvain Naudin

ungelesen,
13.12.2020, 03:37:1813.12.20
an TiddlyWiki
Bonjour :)

I am happy to share with you my latest TiddlyWiki customization published yesterday:

tiddlywiki-minstyle.png

This morning I added in the sidebar the Options tab to make more visible the admin/reading and day/night options also available in the footer on the right.

It's a TW with the tricks and customisations I've been collecting for several years, with the addition of CSS minstyle.io (notably my first tests with minstyle.io last April ; the dark mode is not minstyle but my own, even if there is now a JS script with latest version of minstyle, but I don't have the skills to adapt it to TW.)
It's far from perfect and therefore not publishable as a theme, but it meets my needs :)

If I'm brave, I would start from this base to rewrite my French guide (the last one dates back to 2015, a lot has happened since then in the TW universe!).

Cheers,
Sylvain

Mohammad

ungelesen,
13.12.2020, 04:41:0513.12.20
an TiddlyWiki
Hi Sylvain,
 Very nice! A clean and semantic design!

Thank you for sharing!

Best wishes
Mohammad

jtech108

ungelesen,
13.12.2020, 09:53:3613.12.20
an TiddlyWiki
Bonjour Sylvain,

Very minimalistic indeed. I like that it's not too busy (cluttered).
Looks like it will serve well as a landing page of sorts to other tiddlywiki files one may have.

A nice share indeed.

Regards,
Julio

TW Tones

ungelesen,
13.12.2020, 18:34:4113.12.20
an TiddlyWiki
Thanks for Sharing  Sylvain

It is great to have such insight to the way people like to work with TiddlyWiki.

Tones

Sylvain Naudin

ungelesen,
21.12.2020, 13:56:2621.12.20
an TiddlyWiki
Thanks all for your feedback :)

I've just upload this quick screencast (without audio) to show my latest customization : https://vimeo.com/493458342

- add better back to top button
- add left sidebar option
- clean more option tabs
- and many other little things <3

Cheers
Sylvain

odin...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
21.12.2020, 15:11:4221.12.20
an TiddlyWiki
It looks gorgious! Do you have plans of bundling it all up into a plugin/theme ?

Op maandag 21 december 2020 om 19:56:26 UTC+1 schreef sil...@gmail.com:

TW Tones

ungelesen,
21.12.2020, 17:35:4721.12.20
an TiddlyWiki
Sylvain
Very interesting to see your ideas, you certainly have some new and nice approaches to tiddlywiki.  In the pre-release there is room to create new "layouts", perhaps you could release some of these features in an alternate layout? I did get some Javascript errors when reviewing .

Thanks for sharing.
Tones

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor