Ghostwriter TW5 theme by Rory Gibson - How to Disable Timestamp

John Newell

Sep 19, 2017, 12:26:52 AM9/19/17
to TiddlyWiki
Can anyone please provide me the process required to hide/disable the tiddler timestamps for the Ghostwriter TW5 theme?

I tried the "standard" approach with:

   a new tiddler named : NoTimeStamp
   tiddler content : .tc-subtitle {display:none;}
   tiddler tagged :  $:/tags/Stylesheet

but that doesn't work.

Much appreciated in advance......... cheers

Birthe C

Sep 19, 2017, 1:30:06 AM9/19/17
to TiddlyWiki
   a new tiddler named : NoTimeStamp
   tiddler content : div.tc-tiddler-frame .tc-subtitle {display:none;}
                          .tc-subtitle:after{display:none;}
   tiddler tagged :  $:/tags/Stylesheet

John Newell

Sep 19, 2017, 1:46:18 AM9/19/17
to TiddlyWiki
Wow! That's fast an efficient - works straight away - thank you, Birthe.
Could I ask if you know how to remove the "................." which replaces where the timestamp used to be?

( The tiddlers are being set up to be exported as individual html files - as Web Pages - so I need to kepe it simple and clean -
which this theme does so well.....

again - thanks
john

Birthe C

Sep 19, 2017, 2:02:00 AM9/19/17
to TiddlyWiki

.tc-tiddler-title::after {display:none}

I agree it is a lovely theme,

Birthe

John Newell

Sep 19, 2017, 2:13:00 AM9/19/17
to TiddlyWiki
Awesome - you are a legend ( to one who struggles with the hidden code )

I'll be posting up the Directory website that is being built on strikingly - and exported TW pages hosted with padlet.com
It's a strange mash-up - but delivers a very unique and powerful combination of fast loading, responsive, dynamic content

keep an eye out for "YarraValleySecrets" and www.tradie.site

cheers