Newly "created" & "modified" tiddler lists with a little flair

S. S.

Apr 14, 2019, 8:07:46 AM4/14/19
to TiddlyWiki

When opening a TiddlyWiki after some days break, I've often forgotten the last things worked on.
Or even when opening someone else's TiddlyWiki, I like to see what were the last tiddlers worked on!

I ran into a little strange behaviour in the $range widget while making this, but it does not affect this tiddler too badly.

I had a simple version of the below attached tiddler which I made when learning how to use the $range widget, but decided I wanted more features, and since this appears to be my radio button month, I made this slightly more elaborate tiddler that:

Let's you see the recently created or modified tiddlers with few bells, whistles, and of course radio buttons!

Attached below.

Regards
See Recent Tiddlers.tid

TonyM

Apr 14, 2019, 9:37:20 PM4/14/19
to TiddlyWiki
S S ,

Chrome refuses to download it as it could be mal ware :(

Tony

TonyM

Apr 14, 2019, 9:40:47 PM4/14/19
to TiddlyWiki