Lessons and goodies from Tobias Beer

බැලීම් 135
පළමු නොකියවූ පණිවිඩය දක්වා මඟ හරින්න

Peter Buyze

නොකියවූ,
2020 මැයි 4, 01.24.392020-05-04
සිට TiddlyWiki forum
Tobias Beer no longer seems to be active on this forum, or even in TiddlyWiki? As a TW newbie I don't know what the status is, but he is/was a real guru, the Uber Tiddly Meister, as Mat once referred to him in a thread in 2016. From what I have seen of his work that is a very apt moniker.

Since a lot of new members have joined the forum I thought it would be useful to point out the existence of his tutorials and plug-ins.

He has a section on Github, https://tobibeer.github.io/, with all the amazing stuff. And even though he does not add anything new to it, AFAICT, I have added the RSS feed (https://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/feed.atom) to my feed reader to have an overview of some of his work.

As a newbie I can recommend Tobias's work.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:

A Gloom

නොකියවූ,
2020 මැයි 4, 07.02.382020-05-04
සිට TiddlyWiki
He has a section on Github, https://tobibeer.github.io/, with all the amazing stuff. And even though he does not add anything new to it, AFAICT, I have added the RSS feed (https://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/feed.atom) to my feed reader to have an overview of some of his work.

He isn't active but I heard he's doing well-- there was a thread concerning him in TWDev

As a newbie I can recommend Tobias's work.

Agreed

tiddlywiki . com, tb5, and TWScripts are my 3 main references for TW

and Mohammad can also attest to that, he created the spiritual successor to tb5 with TWScripts

his material was the first I incorporated into Reference Collective Portal ( http://twguidedoc.tiddlyspot.com/ )

Peter Buyze

නොකියවූ,
2020 මැයි 4, 07.48.272020-05-04
සිට TiddlyWiki forum
Thanks for the references collective, amazing stuff !

4 May 2020, 14:02 by barro...@gmail.com:

A Gloom

නොකියවූ,
2020 මැයි 4, 08.23.002020-05-04
සිට TiddlyWiki
Peter

Thanks for the references collective, amazing stuff !

yw, unfortunately I haven't had time to update it

Peter Buyze

නොකියවූ,
2020 මැයි 4, 08.25.252020-05-04
සිට TiddlyWiki forum
OK, if and when you find the time. Undoubtedly much of it is still fine, so it's a good place to start.
Many thanks again :-)

4 May 2020, 15:23 by barro...@gmail.com:
Peter

Thanks for the references collective, amazing stuff !

yw, unfortunately I haven't had time to update it

සියල්ලට පිළිතුරු දෙන්න
කර්තෘට පිළිතුරු දෙන්න
ඉදිරියට යවන්න
නව පණිවිඩ 0