Please share interesting Color Palettes

talha131

Jul 10, 2018, 8:53:34 PM7/10/18
to TiddlyWiki

I have observed people have shared their plugins and themes. But so far, I haven’t found any one sharing the color palettes. Even this quite comprehensive dynalist has some themes but no palettes.

From Google I landed on these palettes.

http://j.d.simplemobile.tiddlyspot.com/

Understandably, palettes are easy, if not the easiest, customisable aspect of TiddlyWiki. But it still requires tweaking 103 colors. If palettes are shared like themes and plugins, then it would be a time saver.

David Gifford

Jul 10, 2018, 9:48:22 PM7/10/18
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Talha, I added those four palettes to the toolmap.

I agree, I would like to see more palettes, and I will be happy to add more of them that the TiddlyWiki community draws my attention to.

TonyM

Jul 10, 2018, 11:17:08 PM7/10/18
to TiddlyWiki
 Talha,

I agree we should develop and share pallets but I would hope a paragraph of information and display of key colour details would accompany them to help search and locate them.

I may even do one

Tony

JD

Jul 11, 2018, 5:58:45 AM7/11/18
to TiddlyWiki
Hey dude, I created two new (minimal) palettes, called Spartan Day and Spartan Night ☺️

You can find them here: http://j.d.palette.tiddlyspot.com/

-JD

David Gifford

Jul 11, 2018, 7:46:36 AM7/11/18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
added.

David Gifford
Mexico team leader, Mexico City

Resonate Global Mission
Engaging People. Embracing Christ.
A Ministry of the Christian Reformed Church
resonateglobalmission.org

Mohammad

Jul 11, 2018, 10:34:55 AM7/11/18
to TiddlyWiki
Many Thanks JD.

It is great to have some theme and color pallets for TW, an area we have limited resources

Cheers
Mohammad

talha131

Jul 12, 2018, 5:18:50 AM7/12/18
to TiddlyWiki

Thank you JD. I’m big fan of your C8 Dark Theme. I was trying to create a similar dark theme but it was taking forever. Yours C8 is perfect for my needs.