ConditionWidget

Arlen Beiler

Mar 30, 2016, 5:01:07 PM3/30/16
to TiddlyWiki
Hello everyone,
I am trying to make a tag button that has child tag buttons in its popup. The most obvious way to do this is to set a variable based on whether a filter is empty or not. But I'm not sure how to specify which items show when. Something like this (this does not work):

<$set name="isTagging" value="tag" emptyValue="item" filter="[all[current]tagging[]]">
<$reveal state=<<isTagging>> type="match" text="tag">

</$reveal>
<$reveal state=<<isTagging>> type="match" text="item">

</$reveal>
</$set>

Thanks,
-Arlen

Arlen Beiler

Mar 30, 2016, 5:14:20 PM3/30/16
to TiddlyWiki
Ok, I figured that out:

\define tag() My Tag Here
\define item() My Item Here
 <$set name="isTagging" value="tag" emptyValue="item" filter="[all[current]tagging[]]">
  <$macrocall $name=<<isTagging>> />
 </$set>

Now I'm not sure how to keep a popup from closing when I click on a child tag, and then close it when I click on a tiddler that's not a tag it would close.
Thanks,
-Arlen