Autoname pasted image?

Scott Kingery

Dec 13, 2019, 12:34:42 PM12/13/19
to TiddlyWiki
I've started experimenting with pasting screenshots into my tiddlywiki. This is an interesting feature with a drawback for me. When I paste, it loads my import screen with a tiddler titled image.png. If I am in a hurry and just click import then I've potentially overwritten another image.png.

Is there a way to instead have tiddlywiki automagically name my import as something like image-2019-12-13-09:30:12? In other words, image with a date-time stamp at then end. That would speed up entry, reduce overwriting and have the images be chronological to allow me to later fix a proper title.

Thanks,
Scott

TonyM

Dec 13, 2019, 10:01:41 PM12/13/19
to TiddlyWiki
Scott

Are you dropping the image file, using ctrl v or another method like import or using the browse widget?

tony

Scott Kingery

Dec 14, 2019, 12:01:17 AM12/14/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tony,
Ctrl v

Workflow: take screenshot, navigate to my wiki, Ctrl+v

This presents the import page with image.png as the item to be imported.

Mark S.

Scott Kingery

Dec 14, 2019, 12:56:15 AM12/14/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com