the #brexit macro ...

@TiddlyTweeter

Mar 28, 2019, 5:32:15 PM3/28/19
to TiddlyWiki
\define brexit(not-german, vague-ideas, may-maybe-in-may)
<$voting via="""[stiff-upper-lip[quiver] +europeans[scum]  +hang-on-a-minute[we-are-insane]] """>

</$voting>
\end

@TiddlyTweeter

Mar 28, 2019, 5:40:00 PM3/28/19
to TiddlyWiki
repeat for email.

PMario

Mar 28, 2019, 5:47:26 PM3/28/19
to TiddlyWiki
:) no, No, nO, NO, no, No, nO, NO,

-m

oxydum

Mar 29, 2019, 2:21:39 AM3/29/19
to TiddlyWiki
Undefined widget 'voting':is there still people?

TonyM

Mar 29, 2019, 7:01:00 PM3/29/19
to TiddlyWiki
When I was programming for work we used to joke about coding an exit routine with our name eg tonyexit that when encountered would handle "special conditions" like increasing our account balance.

So this meme used for BRExit retains its dubious quality of representing exceptional treatment, for selfish reasons and of dubious motivation.

Tony