Running TiddlyWiki on a PirateBox?

Stefan Pfister

Apr 12, 2019, 12:51:05 PM4/12/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi there,

I'm just curious. Has somebody managed to run, to edit  and save a tiddlywiki on a piratebox?

Something like this: https://piratebox.cc/

There are two variations of the software and hardware. One is for OpenWrt-Systems and the other is for the raspberrypi.

Would be interesting to run a wiki with bob for multiaccess. But node is not supported on the openwrt-software. There is only the way with a raspi box?

But a singlefilewiki on the openwrt devices would be nice too.

Regards,
Stefan

Jed Carty

Apr 12, 2019, 2:11:31 PM4/12/19
to TiddlyWiki
I have Bob running on a raspberry pi, and that works fine. I have mine setup as a wifi access point and it also joins the local network and is available with mdns.

Are you sure that node doesn't work with OpenWrt? I haven't used it before but looking around I saw this: https://github.com/nxhack/openwrt-node-packages

And if node doesn't work one of the compiled binaries may work if it is running some flavour of linux.

Stefan Pfister

Apr 12, 2019, 5:29:32 PM4/12/19
to TiddlyWiki
Looks promising. I give it a try after my easter holidays.