Unable to enter text in main text box of tiddler

tt

Nov 15, 2019, 12:43:46 PM11/15/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,

I am trying out TW on node.js. Installation went smoothly. I can create tiddlers and type to give them names, assign tags, and create fields with values, but when I try to type body text in the "Type the text for this tiddler" textarea nothing appears. Clicking edit buttons e.g. for bold does enter text in to this area, but typing does not.

So I can type in to any box except the main body. Does anybody have any ideas why?

Thanks,
Tim

p.s. Regular non-node.js TWs are working fine, i.e. in those I can enter body text.

Mark S.

Nov 15, 2019, 1:19:22 PM11/15/19
to TiddlyWiki
That sounds really odd.

I'm sure the people who might help you will be interested in knowing your browser and vsn, operating system, node version, and maybe a snapshot of how you are invoking TW.

Good luck!