Adding ' tabindex="-1" ' via template?

Petri M.

Sep 27, 2021, 6:16:56 AM9/27/21
to TiddlyWiki
I am trying to remove some extra tabbing when I do ctrl+L and search for a tiddler and try to link to it. Now it tabs through the search "tabs" first and then goes to the list. I think I can just remove that with the CSS attribute tabindex="-1" but I have no idea how to actually do it. I tried to set buttonTemplate so transclude my own template which would then have this command in it but I can't seem to get it to work. I don't think the template adds the attribute to the button itself, just to the content inside of the button.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks,
Petri

Soren Bjornstad

Sep 27, 2021, 8:43:24 AM9/27/21
to TiddlyWiki
Petri,

Are you aware you can use the down arrow key to select items in that list? (You need 5.1.23 or higher I think.)

Petri M.

Sep 27, 2021, 11:15:33 AM9/27/21
to TiddlyWiki
Ah I did not know that. But it does not seem to work, probably because I have 5.1.22. Maybe I'll have to look into upgrading if I can't figure this out.

Thanks!

Petri M.

Sep 29, 2021, 6:15:18 AM9/29/21
to TiddlyWiki
Upgraded to 5.1.23 but unfortunately the down arrow does not seem to work with ctrl+L. Tried changing the shortcut from control panel -> shortcuts but no luck. Also tried disabling CodeMirror plugin which I thought might be interfering but did not help.

-Petri