Querying search results as JSON from WebServer API

47 vues

bimlas

non lue,
3 juil. 2019, 06:42:5003/07/2019
à TiddlyWiki
Dear all,

I would like to get the results of a filter in JSON form from WebServer (https://tiddlywiki.com/#WebServer%20API). Is this possible?

bimlas

non lue,
3 juil. 2019, 07:00:5403/07/2019
à TiddlyWiki
Note: TiddlyWiki itself supports this, but I couldn't find a way to use filters in the API.

See https://tiddlywiki.com/#PermaLinks -> Story Permalinks

bimlas

non lue,
3 juil. 2019, 08:19:0203/07/2019
à TiddlyWiki
A possible solution: I can ask all the tiddlers and filter them myself. BTW it would be better if there would be a filter function in the API, for example, I would not have to download a 100 MB wiki if I'm just curious about 10 tiddlers.

https://tiddlywiki.com/#WebServer%20API%3A%20Get%20All%20Tiddlers

Jeremy Ruston

non lue,
3 juil. 2019, 12:53:3503/07/2019
à tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi bimlas

There is indeed no efficient way to do filter tiddlers via the HTTP API. I’ve added a ticket here:

Best wishes

Jeremy

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur