tag icons stays lower than tag name

Mohammad

Apr 14, 2018, 4:43:23 AM4/14/18
to TiddlyWiki
TW: 5.1.15
Theme: snow white

When an icon is added to a tag, the icon is added at the left of tag name, but its position is lower than the text! Is this an issue with theme?

PMario

Apr 14, 2018, 7:31:52 AM4/14/18
to TiddlyWiki

Hi,

I don't see a problem:

-m
Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Mohammad

Apr 14, 2018, 8:25:21 AM4/14/18
to TiddlyWiki
@PMario

 The followimg is a snapshot from TW 5.1.15. I also updated to 5.1.16prerelease, the issue not resolved!
I don't use any special plugins (I have only katex, highlight.js)

See below screenshot.

TW_tag_icon.jpg

Mohammad

Apr 14, 2018, 12:27:54 PM4/14/18
to TiddlyWiki
For your information the TW is tried on
 - Windows 10
 - TiddlyDesktop 0.13 (also examined in Chrome 56)

If I change the CSS as bellow:

.tc-tag-label svg, .tc-tag-label img{
    vertical-align:middle; /* text-bottom */
}

 What do you think?

PMario

Apr 14, 2018, 1:50:44 PM4/14/18
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,

For me that seems to be a problem with the icons you use.

In TW SVGs should start like this:

<svg class="tc-clone-button tc-image-button" width="22pt" height="22pt" viewBox="0 0 128 128">

That works well. If you use different widht, height, and especially a different viewbox you'll probably have problems. ...

-m

Mohammad

Apr 15, 2018, 12:51:17 AM4/15/18
to TiddlyWiki
Thank you! I did not change anything else!
By the modification I made in vertical-alignment it works now!