Tiddlywiki Rest API for pulling tiddlers by tag or using a filter?

leeand00

Dec 13, 2020, 5:24:50 PM12/13/20
to TiddlyWiki
I've used the node.js server version of tiddlywiki and been able to download a bunch of tiddlers in JSON format, but I was wondering if it's possible to use some sort filter query to return the tiddlers in JSON format via a REST API or something like that?

For instance I might want to use a filter like [tag[cheese]tag[wine]] and get back only the tiddlers tagged with cheese and wine?

Jeremy Ruston

Dec 13, 2020, 5:37:46 PM12/13/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
I've used the node.js server version of tiddlywiki and been able to download a bunch of tiddlers in JSON format, but I was wondering if it's possible to use some sort filter query to return the tiddlers in JSON format via a REST API or something like that?

For instance I might want to use a filter like [tag[cheese]tag[wine]] and get back only the tiddlers tagged with cheese and wine?

There's a new feature in the upcoming v5.1.23 to allow just that:

Best wishes

Jeremy

leeand00

Dec 13, 2020, 7:18:21 PM12/13/20