Every TiddlyWiki instance has a "Customizations" story to tell ...

Charlie Veniot

Sep 28, 2020, 6:18:40 PM9/28/20
to TiddlyWiki
G'day all,

For my own purposes, to document/remember configuration/customization/setup/whatever things I do to a TiddlyWiki instance, I like to leave myself a little trail of breadcrumbs to remember what I did (or at least wherever I did.)

It just kind of dawned on me that this is the kind of thing that would be nice in any TiddlyWiki instance to learn from the work of others.

Have any of you adopted some sort of standard approach for that kind of thing?

For example (screenshot further below), I've added a little sidebar tab to list whatever "Customizations" I've done for handling "Context Configuration" of my multi-purpose TiddlyWiki for Product ReviewsUrban Off Gridding for LaypersonsHydro Bill Cutting for Laypersons.

Thanks and best regards!

Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 7.03.19 PM.png

jos...@poehls.me

Sep 29, 2020, 11:06:04 AM9/29/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thank you for sharing this. I just copied your approach and added this to my own wiki to help me keep track of my tweaks.