Toccata & Fugue

469 переглядів
Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення

Josiah

не прочитано,
28 лют. 2017 р., 16:08:4928.02.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
First: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho9rZjlsyYY

TW is?

i am never quite sure whether its Toccata.

i am never quite sure whether its Fugue.

but its shirley one or t'other.

no software can be honestly both.

Bach, x

Josiah

не прочитано,
28 лют. 2017 р., 16:38:4828.02.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
Shirley, TW can ...

... listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOf4nD02sO0

I think you got on TV too much over the centuries.

my humble music offers satiation. AND relief on logistics.

Kerll, x

Josiah

не прочитано,
28 лют. 2017 р., 16:51:0928.02.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
Dear Kerll

Wanting to affirm you. All macro problems were finally solved by me in TWUkati: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phsLu8oxDZ4

Philip Glass, x

Josiah

не прочитано,
28 лют. 2017 р., 17:05:1528.02.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
Dear Philip

I fear your overlooked the macro of macros problem in TWUkati.

Our shared trouble remains Klinghoffer. Here is a short report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RAE3fsDz0I.

John Adams, x

Josiah

не прочитано,
28 лют. 2017 р., 17:34:1828.02.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
Dear John

Apart from the fact that neither you nor Philip Glass can spell UAKTI correctly, I think you both drifted too much away from empirical issues.

I am doing important stuff integrating, then transcending, the Klinghoffer problem.

Here is a sample of our important work on remixtures in TWMax: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oYWfJuMGMA

Max Richter, x

Josiah

не прочитано,
28 лют. 2017 р., 17:49:5328.02.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
Dear Max

Even though I was behind you in time I love your TW music.

I hope you see that I prefigured it all in Counting The TiddlyWiki. My small contribution to our tradition is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHiJkLmclkA

Michael Nyman, x

Josiah

не прочитано,
28 лют. 2017 р., 18:05:0628.02.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
Dear Michael & Max

I am most encouraged that you know to erect an edifice and then pull it down. Something that my music is about.

I have no idea what TiddlyWiki is but it looks bold.

In this diminishing world of pastiche all I can do is offer the work COME IN! https://youtu.be/JtyNOfEIQSs

Vladimir Martynov, x

Thomas Elmiger

не прочитано,
1 бер. 2017 р., 17:40:2001.03.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
Dear Josiah

Thank you for the invitation to come in—if, I am not sure, that was your point or one of your points if there are any at all.

The system[1] suggested that I round off the experience with Mike: https://youtu.be/l7MY_cdUL1E

A piece of art that speaks to me like tiddlers turned into sound[2] with a slightly educative part towards the end of a longer journey.

Enjoy!
Thomas

[1] Youtube
[2] A plugin idea, but not for me, grab it if you are able.

Josiah

не прочитано,
3 бер. 2017 р., 08:53:4703.03.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
Ciao Thomas

Your suggested tune, Tubular Bells, is a very good aural fit for TiddlyWiki IMO.

On Twitter you pointed also to the TiddlyWiki Jingle by Måns Mårtensson. That's a big band sound. It's fun!

Best wishes
Josiah

Josiah

не прочитано,
3 бер. 2017 р., 08:57:1803.03.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
Sometimes Jack The TiddlyWiki Cat has moments of reflection & panic ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSMCRD35ch4

Josiah

не прочитано,
5 бер. 2017 р., 07:19:4005.03.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
On Sunday, 5 March 2017 09:38:00 UTC+1, Jeremy Ruston wrote:
Overall, I’d like to see TiddlyWiki better serve the needs of multiple audiences:

* commercial services for general users
* easy Node.js app deployment for advanced DIY users
* continued support for the standalone configuration in the browser for most DIY users

Here's a little mix for that :-)

Best wishes
Josiah

@TiddlyTweeter

не прочитано,
21 бер. 2017 р., 11:39:5421.03.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
"Also Sprach Zarathustra" is not a great tune for #TiddlyWiki. Its a bit too definitive, though it has its moments of query of what else is around ...

Best wishes
Josiah

@TiddlyTweeter

не прочитано,
27 бер. 2017 р., 05:24:2527.03.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
Over on Twitter Thomas Elmiger suggested Bartolomey and Bittmann's LES PAULI could be a decent tune for Tiddlywiki. Its got the needed flex.

@TiddlyTweeter

не прочитано,
27 бер. 2017 р., 05:26:3527.03.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
Bartolomey and Bittmann's LES PAULI. Runner as a TiddlyWiki motif.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkvWHRmHEVk

@TiddlyTweeter

не прочитано,
1 квіт. 2017 р., 12:02:4201.04.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
the film by György Pálfi, Hungarian, FINAL CUT, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaKx_XzmBEw captures something about VERSIONING that TW does so well.

you don't quite know where you are, yet can GTD.

its also got some nice familiar soundtracks.

@TiddlyTweeter

не прочитано,
8 квіт. 2017 р., 15:21:2608.04.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
One of the things that interests me about #TiddlyWiki is what happens when you first engage with it ...

I do think that its analogous to when Elvis songs hit Italy.

They were intriguing but nobody could cope either with the language or the performance.

Celentano's original rejoicer confusion is a classic of Italian pop music:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g6YxkSqL20

Updated well recently with the persisting puzzle of how to make sense of something that "sorta makes sense" but "whose lingo is foreign" ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_OLnMriRg

@TiddlyTweeter

не прочитано,
12 квіт. 2017 р., 11:21:2512.04.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
I overlooked this by Celentano I WANT TO KNOW:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avHwIaXKP5Y

@TiddlyTweeter

не прочитано,
5 трав. 2017 р., 07:53:0405.05.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
There is something in this Daft Punk tune that fits TW. The questioning tone and the observation of robots wanting to stop being robots.

This is a mix of bits of Daft Punk's film ELECTROMA with their VERIDIS QUO tune ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySLc8gZ3oEc

Josiah

@TiddlyTweeter

не прочитано,
5 черв. 2017 р., 18:22:2705.06.17
Кому: TiddlyWiki
I'm beginning to think that TiddlyWiki needs a BIG American sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEcRrzhZ8

@TiddlyTweeter

не прочитано,
15 черв. 2017 р., 18:17:4415.06.17