List of checkbox content from across many tiddlers

Abteilung Gerontopsychiatrie

Mar 5, 2017, 10:44:25 AM3/5/17
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi there.
I do understand how to get a list of checkboxes and show the titles of the tiddlers they are in, e.g.:

<$list filter="[status[open]]">
    <$view field="title">
</$list>

But how do I do the following:

Say I have a journal tiddler named X, that includes prose and two checkboxes like
  • [ ] Buy milk
  • [ ] Bring out the trash
I have another journal tiddler named Y, hat includes prose and a checkbox like
  • [ ] Clean the house
Now I don't want the summary tiddler listing:
  • X
  • Y
but rather
  • Buy milk
  • Bring out the trash
  • Clean the house
How do I do that?

Cheers!

Mat

Mar 5, 2017, 11:23:19 AM3/5/17
to TiddlyWiki
Hi A.G

It is not difficult but it partly depends on how you've set up the system with the checkboxes. So please show a demo of an actual TW set up like you describe.

I think you can post a TW here as an attachment (not sure). Or you can easily create an empty TW on tiddlyspot.com and then upload your TW that has the goodies by using e.g Chrome (not FF) and in Controlpanel > Save fill in the tiddlyspot data and save, so it uploads.

<:-)

stevesuny

Mar 14, 2017, 11:06:29 PM3/14/17
to TiddlyWiki
Or, to serve your wiki, you might goto updog (updog.co) and set up either google drive or dropbox...