How do I? -- Add a Promo-Line to Google Group Posts?

@TiddlyTweeter

Jun 1, 2018, 3:33:15 PM6/1/18
to TiddlyWiki
I'd like to promote TiddlyWiki that exist in every post I make ... I have a list already. I'd like to automate it. One line from a file at random.

Could it be done? Could it be done through Google Groups directly on-line?

J.

TonyM

Jun 2, 2018, 5:55:00 AM6/2/18
to TiddlyWiki
Do you mean like a signature?

@TiddlyTweeter

Jun 2, 2018, 6:12:40 AM6/2/18
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Yep. But not always the same. Randomly taken from some sort of list.

TonyM

Jun 2, 2018, 7:23:49 AM6/2/18
to TiddlyWiki
If you post to the forum by email you could get a feature in you email client to do it.

Using tiddlywiki to compose emsils and use a custom mailto: you could append such a message to the bottom and send it from you default mail client.

Perhaps you could find a custom extension for your mail client even gmail.

Food for thought
Tony