Tiddler Standard Fields (TiddlerFields)

Mohammad

Jul 20, 2018, 6:16:08 AM7/20/18
to TiddlyWiki
In

https://tiddlywiki.com/#TiddlerFields

there are several tiddler fields. Among them are subtitle and footer and in their description is stated these are used for a wizrad. Could anyone kindly explain what is
the wizard in TW and how these fields are used?

Jed Carty

Jul 20, 2018, 6:22:02 AM7/20/18
to TiddlyWiki
They are used by modals created using the tm-modal message. If there is anywhere else that they are used I am not aware of them.

I am not sure if there is anywhere that actually describes what they do on tiddlywiki.com

footer is the content that is displayed at the bottom of the modal and subtitle is what is displayed at the top. The footer content is wikified, I am not sure if the subtitle content is or not.

Mohammad

Jul 20, 2018, 6:47:41 AM7/20/18
to TiddlyWiki
Thank you Jed!
There is no clear explanation on these! I found however examples of modals which use footer and subtitle

Mohammad

TonyM

Jul 20, 2018, 7:28:29 AM7/20/18
to TiddlyWiki
Presumably you can use them for what you want on other tiddlers.

I would consider transcluding the content of these fields above and below the body in the view template so you can customise any tiddler.

Regards
Tony

Mohammad

Jul 20, 2018, 7:40:02 AM7/20/18
to TiddlyWiki
thanks Tony! yes I use them in my tiddlyshow app.
Mohammad