How can I get the currently viewed tiddler in zoomin from anywhere on my wiki?

Matt Groth

Mar 24, 2017, 6:59:59 AM3/24/17
to TiddlyWiki
I am trying to make tabs for my storylist in zoomin (the one where you can only see a single tiddler at a time).

So far so good, only I can't figure out the variable that will determine if a tab should have the "selected" style.

  • currentTiddler represents the tiddler the tab is representing.
  • storyTiddler is not defined outside of the story river.
  • Storylist does not change order

Is there a simple way I can get the tiddler I am currently viewing/editing in zoomin outside of the story river?

BJ

Mar 24, 2017, 10:34:09 AM3/24/17
to TiddlyWiki
it's $:/HistoryList!!current-tiddler (see http://bjtools.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugin%2Fbj%2Fstorytabs for an example of how I have done it.),
however there is a bug in zooming mode, if you close the current selected tab, the history is not updated.

all the best
BJ