it all started some months ago ...

@TiddlyTweeter

Feb 9, 2018, 3:28:20 PM2/9/18
to TiddlyWiki
... when we decided it could be a helpful gesture to carry it over the conveyor belt as a step towards its destination. Back in the patrol car Obi had some concerns that it wasn't quite what he was trained for. After a while Obi understood we had a building already with pews and alters and candles and worthy events that would keep a anxious person feeling okay.

There were all sorts of people on the bench.

Then the carabinieri came over and  interviewed me.

"Kid, have you rehabilitated?"

I said, here it comes :

     "I don't know the code, yet"

@TiddlyTweeter

Feb 9, 2018, 4:04:51 PM2/9/18
to TiddlyWiki
.... the carabinieri had fun humming Bob Dylan songs. They were old enough to understands humming in harmony. It felt almost like an organisation. We decided that it would be good to honour the carabinieri in some way that would be legal. Carl & Sasha created an allotment with a shed & secured seeded leeks and onions. Obi came in and sang an old Southern Song about some woman who lost her husband in a war that gave an aura of authenticity to the whole proceedings.

After drinking a while we were thinking: Could this be a macro?

@TiddlyTweeter

Feb 9, 2018, 5:39:19 PM2/9/18
to TiddlyWiki
This story is about tiiddly wiki, though it was something that came after John and Mabel had thoughts about it and Jeremy too. And Jeremy got the whole thing and Mabel & John were more concerned with the three-legged dog, that, at the time, was only limping, but later was a force for good that needed proof. There was a certificate for that. In triplicate.

@TiddlyTweeter

Feb 9, 2018, 6:06:08 PM2/9/18
to TiddlyWiki
It all really started when Gene and Margaret began their yearly event for HAPPENINGS. After several ideas about the Value of Bats for Modern Techniques, The Potato in History, and other worthy themes, they decided that a TiddlyWiki sounded like the kind of thing that people like them could like under ordinary circumstances. So they went ahead and ordered an announcement.

coda coder

Feb 10, 2018, 2:50:30 PM2/10/18
to TiddlyWiki
Waiting for Kingsley Mole to appear in a hot air balloon...

(Sounds like a Tyrannosaurus Rex (Marc Bolan) poem, read by John Peel, circa 1968.)