What happened to export story river?

David Gifford

Sep 12, 2016, 10:01:19 AM9/12/16
to TiddlyWiki
Hi guys

You used to be able to choose between exporting a tiddler or exporting all the tiddlers in the story river. This was nice for publishing static htmls. Now it seems to be gone? "Export all" is now "export every tiddler in this TW5." Any chance of bringing the "export story river" functionality back?

Dave

Mat

Sep 12, 2016, 10:39:14 AM9/12/16
to TiddlyWiki

<:-)

Mark S.

Sep 12, 2016, 11:08:25 AM9/12/16
to TiddlyWiki
Like what Mat said, but I notice that you ask for the story river. So you can try this in the advanced filter search:

[list[$:/StoryList]] -[[$:/AdvancedSearch]]

Yeah, why are those search icons so small?

Mark

Mat

Sep 12, 2016, 2:33:13 PM9/12/16
to TiddlyWiki
Sorry should have given fuller answer to David.

Yeah, why are those search icons so small?

I posted an issue about this some time ago. If you agree, give it a thumbs up.

<:-)

Mark S.

Sep 12, 2016, 4:52:22 PM9/12/16
to TiddlyWiki
Ok, one thumb's up. Darn, even the thumb icon is kind of small ...

David Gifford

Sep 12, 2016, 4:55:31 PM9/12/16
to TiddlyWiki
Yes, thumbs up!

Jan

Sep 14, 2016, 5:03:52 AM9/14/16
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,
I made a little tool for the Sidebar to add some exportfunctions.
-Exporting the last n-tiddlers by the current user,
-exporting the story-river
-populating the storyriver with tiddlers Tagged x  or containing y  in order to export it.

Alas it is not documented but just drag over the tiddlers in http://slidesnstories.tiddlyspot.com/#About%20the%20SidebarExporter to your wiki.

Cheers Jan

David Gifford

Sep 16, 2016, 2:06:27 PM9/16/16
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Jan

Thanks for this! I will be experimenting with this very soon. Great!

Dave

Danielo Rodríguez

Sep 16, 2016, 5:15:42 PM9/16/16
to TiddlyWiki
Hey Jan,

Cool topbar. What is the role of the hamburger button? It does nothing on my phone.

Regards

Jan

Sep 17, 2016, 5:36:00 PM9/17/16
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hey Danielo,
the topBar is yours, i think...Birthe proposed it as a workarround
because the mobile-view disturbed by another plugin.
I think i will have to repair that Hamburger...At the moment i rather
work on the desktop so i did not realize this.

Do you have a new version?

Jan

David Gifford

Nov 4, 2016, 2:40:54 PM11/4/16
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Jan

Finally playing with this. Exporting works great!

Hey just a question: I use a Google font, accessed via tagging raw markup. But the font doesn't show in the exported file, as it does when I use the regular exporting functions of TiddlyWiki. Is there any way to make sure the font gets included?

Dave

David Gifford

Nov 4, 2016, 3:04:09 PM11/4/16
to TiddlyWiki
I take that back, the regular exporting thing has the same limitation...