removing shadow on all tiddlers

Steven Schneider

May 17, 2018, 1:50:16 PM5/17/18
to TiddlyWiki
Hi, I want to change the style? theme? or something so that my tiddlers don't have a shadow, and they appear as "borderless".

I tried this in a tiddler tagged $:/tags/Stylesheet:

.tc-tiddler-info {

<<box-shadow "inset 0px 0px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.1)">>
}

but, that didn't do it. Suggestions?

Thanks,

//steve.

Steven Schneider

May 17, 2018, 1:59:46 PM5/17/18
to TiddlyWiki
Oh, I should have added: I've tried using the "seamless" theme, but that still leaves a small border (and, besides, I'm hoping to use the "heavier" theme...).

PMario

May 17, 2018, 4:40:49 PM5/17/18
to TiddlyWiki
On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 7:59:46 PM UTC+2, Steven Schneider wrote:
Oh, I should have added: I've tried using the "seamless" theme, but that still leaves a small border (and, besides, I'm hoping to use the "heavier" theme...).

On tiddlywiki.com activatiing seamless, I can't see a border. Are you sure, you didn't modify your styles already?

-m

TonyM

May 17, 2018, 9:33:17 PM5/17/18
to TiddlyWiki
Steven

Describe this boarder, I recall something about another element that appears like a partial boarder, once you know what it is you can use css to hide it.

Actually I did think it was shadow somewhere. Is tc-tiddler-info for the info-panel?

Try using the Browsers inspect to see what in fact is giving rise to it. Search this group for reference to an unwanted  border. The answer for which was a shadow.

Regards
Tony

PMario

May 18, 2018, 4:18:21 AM5/18/18