Ipfs with TiddlyWiki v0.2.9 is available

Xavier Maysonnave

Dec 18, 2019, 11:24:08 PM12/18/19
to TiddlyWiki
Dear Friends,

I pushed a new version of Ipfs with TiddlyWiki hosted @ GitHub

Ens capable browser:

Non Ens capable browser:

New features :
- Ipfs encrypted attachments are now unencrypted on the fly, no need to remove the _canonical_uri field anymore
- Tiddler over Ipfs support
- Enhanced documentation
- Ipfs CidV1 support
- Bugfixes

In the next version :
- Automatic Ipns key generation
- Tiddler and Attachment with Ipns and Ens support

As always feedback is greatly appreciated.

Warmly

Mark S.

Dec 18, 2019, 11:42:09 PM12/18/19
to TiddlyWiki

On Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 8:24:08 PM UTC-8, Xavier Maysonnave wrote:

Always times out for me.

Xavier Maysonnave

Dec 18, 2019, 11:53:09 PM12/18/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

No issue on my side.

Here is the Ipfs permanent link :

Thanks for your feedback.

Warmly

“Matter is Energy. Energy is Light. We are all Light Beings.” - Albert Einstein
Pudhuveedu / Xavier

Chuck R.

Dec 19, 2019, 8:24:40 AM12/19/19
to TiddlyWiki
When I try to reach bluelightav.eth I get an error "Could not find IP address". It might be blocked by my DNS server or something at work. My work seems to use a third party DNS blocker of some kind.

Xavier Maysonnave

Dec 19, 2019, 8:33:04 AM12/19/19
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chuck,
You need an Ens capable browser. Either install MetaMask on Firefox, Chrome or Chromium or use https://bluelightav.eth.link to reach the wiki. In my previous answer I provider an Ipfs link. Worth to try it too. Once you reach the wiki there is a full documentation. The readme on GitHub has additional informations.
Warmly