Filters by Tobias Beer: How to update to TW 5.1.19

Mohammad

Jan 29, 2019, 5:43:30 AM1/29/19
to TiddlyWiki
A very useful resource on Filters is the below repo

It was developed by Tobias Beer (which is absent in this forum and GitHub for a long time)

I am trying to update it for using the features of search operator in TW 5.1.19 but failed.

Has anybody do this before?

Cheers
Mohammad

@TiddlyTweeter

Jan 29, 2019, 6:49:16 AM1/29/19
to TiddlyWiki
Mohammad when you wrote "failed" did you mean you could not update the wiki to 5.1.19? Or do you mean something else?

By the way I think its a great idea to update Tobias' filters.

Best wishes
Josiah

PMario

Jan 29, 2019, 7:34:11 AM1/29/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi,

It overwrites a core module: http://tobibeer.github.io/tw/filters/#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fmodules%2Fwiki.js which is extremely error prone. You should remove it try again.

-m

Mohammad

Jan 29, 2019, 8:27:47 AM1/29/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hello Mario,
 Many thanks it works now.

@Josiah
The problem was when upgraded, it showed the red JS error window. As Mario pointed out the problem was with wiki.js.
No it works like a charm.

Thanks all
Mohammad