Tiddlywiki5 with Tiddlers in Tabs

Kevin Kleinfelter

Mar 21, 2017, 9:20:21 PM3/21/17
to TiddlyWiki
How do I get Tiddlywiki5 to open tiddlers with tabs across the top of the page, instead of opening new tiddlers below the current one?

I've been out of touch with TW for a few years and things have changed a bit.  ;-)  I've been using a TW I configured years ago.  Now, I'm trying to upgrade to TW5.  I don't even recall the name of the plugin for TW classic I used to get that behavior.  It might have been SinglePageModePlugin.

Is this capability available in TW5?
TIA

Jed Carty

Mar 22, 2017, 2:09:55 AM3/22/17
to TiddlyWiki
I made a demo that does this here (http://ooktech.com/jed/ExampleWikis/TabStoryView/) but it isn't very polished. I think that someone else made a version that may be more polished but I don't have a link to it.

BJ

Mar 22, 2017, 5:15:40 AM3/22/17
to TiddlyWiki

Ton Gerner