Streams : "strange behaviour" when transcluding a root tiddler

120 прегледа
Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

FrD

непрочитано,
2. 7. 2021. 15:27:452.7.21.
– TiddlyWiki
Hi (specially Saq) !

Thank you Saq for your fine piece of sofware. Its works flawlessly for my occasionnal note taking (or organizing).
Recently I've being trying to organize notes from watching a video.
I wanted to transclude in a tiddler, below the video, the root tiddler of my notes : {{Personal Notes for Class 01}}. And nothing shows.
Maybe I missed something from the documentation ...
I've tried on your demo site to transclude the tiddler "Streams 0.2 improvements" inside a new tiddler and same problem. The only tiddlers that are showing as transclusions are the "leaf" tiddlers.

Is there a way to make a root tiddler appear when transcluded ?

Thanks in advance

Best regards
FrD

Saq Imtiaz

непрочитано,
2. 7. 2021. 16:25:022.7.21.
– TiddlyWiki
Since the nodes are separate tiddlers, they don't show up with a normal transclusion.
You need to transclude through a template:

{{TiddlerTitleHere||$:/plugins/sq/streams/nodes-list-template}}

FrD

непрочитано,
2. 7. 2021. 16:55:172.7.21.
– TiddlyWiki
Thanks !

It works perfectly.

Best regards
FrD

ludwa6

непрочитано,
3. 7. 2021. 05:47:463.7.21.
– TiddlyWiki
That's an interesting UseCase, @FrD -and a powerful affordance, @Saq.  Love it!
Puts me to wonder (not exactly on-topic, but related): is there some such simple script i could plug into a tiddler to display a list of all the other tiddlers that have any n>0 number of nodes (i.e. Streams) attached?

/walt

TW Tones

непрочитано,
4. 7. 2021. 07:18:484.7.21.
– TiddlyWiki
ludwa6,

This lists all my streams in my wiki, to do as you ask

<$list filter="[all[]has[stream-type]splitbefore[/]removesuffix[/]has[title]sort[]]">

</$list>

Basically if there is a streams node for a tiddler it will have the stream-type field, Then assuming your parent tiddler (dose not have "/" in its title) all before the / is the title, but you need to remove the "/.

Tonesa

TW Tones

непрочитано,
4. 7. 2021. 07:48:544.7.21.
– TiddlyWiki
Post script;

The above seems to work even if you set the  $:/config/sq/streams/new-node-title to $:/s/<<now "[UTC]YY-0MM-0DD 0hh:0mm:0ss XXX">>
As I have done, so the nodes do not appear in the  Recent tab, and are somewhat divorced from there parent tiddler (except in the streams fields)

When I want a stream node to become more prominent, regular tiddler, for search and reuse,  I use streams to rename the node to a regular tiddler name, and the relink plugin does the work.

Next, I would like to be able to assign a tag to stream nodes so I can turn them into tasks and references, glossary items etc...

Regards
Tones

Saq Imtiaz

непрочитано,
4. 7. 2021. 08:38:224.7.21.
– TiddlyWiki
@Walt

Puts me to wonder (not exactly on-topic, but related): is there some such simple script i could plug into a tiddler to display a list of all the other tiddlers that have any n>0 number of nodes (i.e. Streams) attached?

{{{ [has[stream-list]get-stream-root[]] }}}

Saq Imtiaz

непрочитано,
4. 7. 2021. 08:43:474.7.21.
– TiddlyWiki
Or alternatively this is probably faster:

{{{ [has[stream-list]!has[parent]] }}}

ludwa6

непрочитано,
4. 7. 2021. 09:15:104.7.21.
– TiddlyWiki
That is some advanced Streams voodoo, @Tones -stuff i am tempted to try, but will instead bookmark for later, once i have a bit more fluency w/ the basics.
Something to look forward to; thanks for sharing, mate!

/walt

On Saturday, 3 July 2021 at 19:47:46 UTC+10 ludwa6 wrote:
That's an interesting UseCase, @FrD -and a powerful affordance, @Saq.  Love it!
Puts me to wonder (not exactly on-topic, but related): is there some such simple script i could plug into a tiddler to display a list of all the other tiddlers that have any n>0 number of nodes (i.e. Streams) attached?

/walt

ludwa6

непрочитано,
4. 7. 2021. 09:16:324.7.21.