Why does the tag field not display in certain tiddlers?

38 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

David Gifford

da leggere,
11 mag 2016, 22:42:5911/05/16
a TiddlyWiki
Hi all

In http://giffmex.org/gospels.bubbles.html#Themes%20in%20John%20by%20passage (part of an ambitious project far from completion), you will see there are several tiddlers in chapter 7 of the list that don't display the tag field and appear as single spaced. When you go to one of those tiddlers that has tags (eg http://giffmex.org/gospels.bubbles.html#John%2007.25-30%20-%20Where%20Jesus%20is%20from), you will see that the tags do not display in view mode, only in edit mode.

Any idea why these few tiddlers don't play by the rules? I am mystified.

Dave

Birthe C

da leggere,
11 mag 2016, 23:23:3011/05/16
a TiddlyWiki
Hi Dave,

I do not see the tags in edit mode in those tiddlers.

What a great work you are doing!
Birthe

Mark S.

da leggere,
11 mag 2016, 23:42:0311/05/16
a TiddlyWiki
The tiddler is folded. Unfold it and your tags will show up.

HTH
Mark

David Gifford

da leggere,
11 mag 2016, 23:48:2511/05/16
a TiddlyWiki
Thanks for the kind words, Birthe. The tags did show in edit mode. Not sure why you couldn't see them. But Mark's answer did the trick.

Blessings

Dave

David Gifford

da leggere,
11 mag 2016, 23:49:5411/05/16
a TiddlyWiki
Thanks Mark, that was it. Strange, since I don't ever use that feature of TiddlyWiki. I must have accidentally clicked it instead of something else, then used the clone tool to clone the folded tiddler for the other ones that were folded. Anyway, it is fixed now, thanks again!

Dave
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra