Tiny Todolist Plugin RC 4: Create todo item with different categories

Mohammad

Jul 17, 2019, 5:20:49 PM7/17/19
to TiddlyWiki
Announcement: Todolist Plugin

Date: July 14, 2019
Release: 1.0 release candidate 4

Todolist now supports keyboard shortcuts for adding new item!
You can configure this with the key you like
Several bug fixes
Added automatic todolist using conditional view template

  • Star it at GitHub
  • Send feedback

1.0.0 – release candidate 4

17th July 2019
  • Customizable shortcutkey for adding new item! by default Enter is added
  • All states were condensed into stateTiddler. For each state a key/value is used

I highly appreciate to receive your feedback, comments and idea

Best wishes
Mohammad

passingby

Jul 17, 2019, 11:51:56 PM7/17/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hello Mohammed,

I just realized that whenever I delete the plugin (to install the newer version), it leaves behind several tiddlers it created (which I have to search and delete manually). Is there a way to have a clean uninstall feature? Albeit leaving behind the user data of course?

-passingby

passingby

Jul 18, 2019, 12:01:11 AM7/18/19
to TiddlyWiki
Also, I installed the newer version but I could not make "press enter to add" work.

-passingby

Mohammad

Jul 18, 2019, 12:54:49 AM7/18/19
to TiddlyWiki
When you delete plugin it will remove all plugin tiddlers
But
You have used it to create todolist! They are not part of plugin!

How to delete them

  1. Goto plugin page https://kookma.github.io/TW-Todolist/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fkookma%2Ftodolist
  2. Click internal tabs
  3. Click delete all data tiddlers YOU have created

Mohammad

Jul 18, 2019, 12:56:16 AM7/18/19
to TiddlyWiki
Check first the online demo and let me know if it works!

and make sure you have set a shortcutkey for add-todo-item

passingby

Jul 18, 2019, 11:29:12 AM7/18/19
to TiddlyWiki

and make sure you have set a shortcutkey for add-todo-item

Thanks, its working now. I was missing the shortcut setting.