Changing Tab behaviour

eij...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2019, 3:18:36 PM3/20/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hello, I am wondering if its possible to change the behaviour of the "Tab" button?
Currently, it just moves between fields but I would prefer it to insert a tab space.

After digging around, only found an older post which mentions

     http://tiddlywiki.org/wiki/Persistent_Options
> - change of theme to 'bleach'
> - use tab to move between fields rather than enter a tab space
As per the article above, use the following:
     config.options.txtTheme = "bleach";
     config.options.chkInsertTabs = false;

The referenced post probably refers to the classic tiddlywiki.
Are there similar options in TW5 ? If so, how can I change it ?

TonyM

Mar 21, 2019, 4:24:57 AM3/21/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi

If you install the codemirror plugins to extend the editor function I belive there is a way to insert tabs including automaticaly keeping indents.

Regards
Tony