Counting all Tiddlers

Mark Krieg

Aug 3, 2019, 8:30:40 PM8/3/19
to TiddlyWiki
Maybe I'm missing something very obvious, but is there a way for me to count the total number of tiddlers in my TiddlyWiki? For example I have a tiddler that currently counts up various tags:

|Journal Entries |<$count filter="[tag[personal_journal]] "/>|
|Dreams |<$count filter="[tag[dream]] "/>|
|joke |<$count filter="[tag[joke]] "/>|
|Memories |<$count filter="[tag[memories]] "/>|

But how can I count ALL tiddlers in my TiddlyWiki?

Mat

Aug 3, 2019, 8:37:56 PM8/3/19
to TiddlyWiki
Mark Krieg wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something very obvious

You are: Ctrlpanel > Info > Basic ...bottom of tiddler

<:-)

TonyM

Aug 3, 2019, 8:58:52 PM8/3/19
to TiddlyWiki
<$count filter="[all[]]"> ?

But perhaps you really mean
<$count filter="[all[tiddlers]]">

Tony

Mark Krieg

Aug 3, 2019, 9:15:50 PM8/3/19
to TiddlyWiki
Thanks, Mat!  If that were a snake, it would have bit me!

Mark Krieg

Aug 3, 2019, 9:16:32 PM8/3/19
to TiddlyWiki
TonyM, thank you so much!  This is precisely what I was looking for!!!