A mobile-friendly tiddlywiki for managing contacts

396 na pagtingin
Lumaktaw sa unang mensaheng hindi pa nababasa

manuar...@gmail.com

hindi pa nababasa,
Mar 7, 2018, 6:41:24 AM3/7/18
para kayTiddlyWiki
Hi all,

First, my sincere thanks to anyone who has shared his works on tiddlywiki and its developing. I've been lurking for a couple of years now, never posted 'cause I don't like google and until recently didn't have an account. Know that even if you don't see many people around, you are of great help!

Special thanks for this project go to Jed Carty and his TableMacro plugin and GenTags plugin (awesome, can't say that enough!) and Ton Gerner for his TW5 toolbar plugin. Also, /u/telmiger helped me quite and saved me hours on the tiddlywiki5 subreddit.

So, around an year ago I needed to manage my contacts in such a way that was:

* easy to backup
* encryptable (not looking for high standards, just a bit more secure)
* multi-platform
* complex, as people are related, they have groups and so on

So I wrote a tiddlywiki for it, and here it is: https://beleriandcrises.github.io/tw-mycontacts/

I've been using it for more than a year now, mostly on mobile phone, and I must say I find it perfect for what I need to do. I know it's maybe nothing special, but I had to sweat a bit to make it as it is.

A lot of functionalities can easily be added, such as a mailing list generator (get me all the email addresses for the group "football"!), make it more user friendly on the editing contact name, and so on, but frankly is perfect for me so it's alright =D

If you want to add/fix something and make a pull request it will most likely be accepted, but also feel free to make this thing your own.

Have a nice day!

TonyM

hindi pa nababasa,
Mar 8, 2018, 1:26:17 AM3/8/18
para kayTiddlyWiki
Thanks for Sharing, its how this community works so well.

Tony
Tumugon sa lahat
Sumagot sa may-akda
Ipasa