[INTRO] Field Search Plugin

PMario

Feb 27, 2019, 10:03:05 AM2/27/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi folks,

This plugin is BETA at the moment. -> Please test and give feedback here or at github [1].

I want to introduce the Field Search plugin. ... I did create a short video, because it's much easier to show, how it works, than to describe how it works :)

The plugin creates a new "Fields" tab in the wiki search dropdown. A "hidden" setting button lets you toggle "+ system" tiddlers. ...

Other tabs are:
  • Title
  • Text
  • Alias
  • Caption / Subtitle
  • List (default)
Those tabs can activated individually as shown in the video.

PS - If you USE it: Support it :)

Have fun!
mario

PMario

Feb 27, 2019, 10:03:17 AM2/27/19
to TiddlyWiki

Mohammad

Feb 27, 2019, 1:41:13 PM2/27/19
to TiddlyWiki
Hi Mario,

Many thanks! This is absolutely useful tool!
Specially I like to use it in TW-Scripts, as it stores a lot of information in fields like: keywords, responder,...

Questions:

Is it possible to also have the field tab in advanced search?
Is there any conflict with In Fields search from Tobias Beer?

--Mohammad

PMario

Feb 27, 2019, 2:09:27 PM2/27/19
to TiddlyWiki
On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 7:41:13 PM UTC+1, Mohammad wrote:
Questions:

Is it possible to also have the field tab in advanced search?

It uses a tw core mechanism. So it's also there in AdvancedSearch. Just use the "Standard" tab. It's there already.

Is there any conflict with In Fields search from Tobias Beer?

I didn't know this plugin. ... Or I forgot it. ... It seems to use a similar mechanism, but adds a tab to the Advanced search.
It should work together, but I didn't test it.

have fun!
mario

Mohammad

Feb 27, 2019, 2:25:24 PM2/27/19
to TiddlyWiki
Great Mario!
 I got it!

By the way for Search in Fields as I use in TW-Scripts
have a look at

I would recommend if possible have these features in the new filed search plugin!
What I like here is to see the word is in which filed!

--Mohammad