Convert Image Tiddlers to one with [img[external/link]]?

Dave Parker

May 10, 2020, 12:23:02 AM5/10/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi, I'm trying to lighten up a TW so it loads faster.  I have several tiddlers with images in them (the kind you make by dragging and dropping) and I'd like to convert them to the simple image link kind, but I don't have the original images I used to make the tiddlers in the first place.

Is there a way to do this, or should I start google-searching for the images again?

thanks,
- Dave

Mark S.

May 10, 2020, 9:53:25 AM5/10/20
to TiddlyWiki
You should be able to right-click on an image and from there save the image, just as with any other image on the web. If you use node, there's a way to save internal images to external files in a batch. (See "ExternalImages")

Dave Parker

May 10, 2020, 12:39:41 PM5/10/20
to TiddlyWiki
Thank you Mark :)