New release of the Locator plugin: drag-n-drop support, clarified tutorial and usage

bimlas

Nov 5, 2019, 1:52:11 AM11/5/19
to TiddlyWiki
Dear all,

The latest version of the Locator (Table of Contents, tag search, related tags finder) plugin is available:
  • Move tiddler from current context to higher- or subtopic by drag-n-dropping in the Locator sidebar
  • Assign any tiddler to any of the titles in the Locator sidebar by drag-n-dropping
  • Show the (top-level) base tag to be able to move the tiddler titles there
  • Add button to open search results in advanced search
  • Show buttons using the Kin filter only when the filter operator is available
  • Fix related tag issue (not all of them were listed)
  • Fix whitespace issue
  • Refactor the code
  • Add tutorial to the demo

Unfortunately, many people have not understood what this plugin is for so far, I hope that by completing this tutorial makes it clear.

I look forward to your comments, suggestions, new ideas!

Joshua Fontany

Nov 5, 2019, 4:42:10 PM11/5/19
to TiddlyWiki
Jumping back to Tiddlywiki this week, and look at all the awesome stuff!

This looks like a very well thought out set of tools.

Love the custom splash screen, too (I just discovered that is now possible in the newer release notes).

Best,
Joshua Fontany